Smoke & Flowers
- Apply base coat and wait until dry.
- Apply two - three coats of Calypso. Wait until dry.
- Apply top coat to prevent acetone from smudging the base color. Wait until dry.
- Take Blanc and place three dots anywhere on the nail
- Dip your paint brush in acetone and gently press against the dots to create muddy, white puddles. Wait until the puddle evaporates to see the smoke effect.
- Take your purple polish and place your flower petal dots anywhere you choose. Use steps in #5 to complete the flowers.
- Take a yellow or gold polish and make a dot in the middle of the petals, and use steps in #5 to finish look.
- Use your favorite top coat to seal the deal! :) My go-to top coat is Sally Hansen's Instadri Top Coat.
*Any website pinned to a product reflects my opinion of the best online market to purchase it. Connected websites are not affiliated unless otherwise noted.*